Library Training and Meeting Rooms
Firestone Electronic Classroom 2
The Firestone Electronic Classroom 2 has been set up with a dual purpose: library instruction for users and meetings or programs for staff. It should be used primarily for programs which require participants' use of workstations and as a backup for other training sessions or meetings. It can be reserved for use by all Princeton University Library staff.
- five tables on wheels
- fifteen laptops, stored and recharged in a moveable cart
- instructor's workstation
- data projector
- Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0
- Adobe Reader 8.1.2
- Dreamweaver MX 8
- Endnote X1.01
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Mozilla Firefox
- Oxygen XML Editor
- Real Player
- Refworks Write-n-Cite
- Voyager Clients
This is a partial list. Check the laptops and then contact the Systems Office to load any other applications required for your training purposes.
Responsibilities of Trainers
- Reserve the room in advance of the program.
- Distribute the laptops to participants, if needed.
- Ensure that room and workstations are set up appropriately.
- Turn on the computers and the projection equipment if required.
- Close all applications and turn off all workstations (CPU and monitor) at the end of each session.
- Turn off projection equipment at the end of each session.
- Turn off the lights and lock all doors at the end of each session .
- Return the key to the appropriate location.
Check the online Schedule of Room Reservations. Then use the online Room Reservation Form.
The key to the Electronic Classroom is available from Tracy Hall (8-6807)
For special needs or problems in scheduling, contact Tracy Hall (8-6807)
Last updated 9/19/2007